HIV/AIDS arts and literature
- The Body: AIDS Arts
The Body provides the following selections:
- Painting, Sculpture and Fine Arts
- Fiction and Nonfiction
- Dance and Music
- Film, Radio, Television and Theatre
- NAMES Project Foundation - AIDS Memorial Quilt The mission of the NAMES Project is to use the AIDS Memorial Quilt to help bring an end to the AIDS crisis.
- Search and View the Quilt
- How to make a panel
- One World Beat
One World Beat "is a non-profit organization that unites musicians of all genres to unite and convey a message of hope through their music."
- Releases HIV+ Creative Writing Workshop
Poetry, stories and prose written by people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Visual AIDS
Visual AIDS "strives to increase public awareness of AIDS through the visual arts, creating programs of exhibitions, events and publications, and working in partnership with artists, galleries, museums and AIDS organizations."