Graduate Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration
Differentiate yourself from other graduates in your field: learn business skills employers value!
Both the Graduate Diploma (GDBA) and Graduate Certificate (GCBA) in Business Administration are designed for people with a university degree in a non-business discipline, looking for a foundation in business to help them become more efficient and effective managers and administrators.
Why the GDBA / GCBA?
- Expand the range of your career opportunities
- Develop business communication and presentation skills
- Flexible schedule, including some online options
- No prior work experience, nor GMAT required
Who is the GDBA / GCBA for?
- Recent university graduates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Professionals looking to advance their career or start their own business
- New immigrants looking for a Canadian qualification to complement their previous university education
|Average work experience||5 years|
|Percentage of women students||59%|
Country/Region of origin
UpcomingMay. 03Come and visit JMSB's Graduate Programs @ the QS World MBA Tour in Toronto 3:30 p.m. — 6 p.m.