Positive impact. Positive returns.
The world of investing is seeing a seismic, generational shift. A new breed of investor has emerged – one who’s looking to generate returns that go beyond financial gain.
Sustainable investing, impact investing - however you define it – is investing that takes environmental and social considerations into account, as well as financial goals.
It’s a rapidly evolving area of expertise, requiring finance and corporate professionals to have a new set of investment and risk management skills.
That’s where the SIPC comes in.
The John Molson School of Business in cooperation with the Finance and Sustainability Initiative (FSI) Montreal created the SIPC program.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s online, self-paced, and self-study. JMSB professors mark assignments, and provide guidance.
- You will learn to make informed choices regarding investment opportunities and become knowledgeable about sustainability initiatives in the business world.
- Graduates are awarded the Sustainable Investment Professional Certificate and join the SIPC network of alumni.
SIPC founding partners
Dates: You can start the program on the 2nd or 15th of any month
Cost: $1,650 CAD
Discounts for selected groups: (20% off on tuition)
- Concordia University alumni
- FSI members
- CFA members
- Responsible Investment Association (RIA) members
- UNPRI signatories
*Promotional offers cannot be combined.
You must purchase the following textbooks:
- Monks RAG, Minow N. 2011. Corporate Governance (5th edn.). Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, England, UK
- Krosinsky, C., Robins, N., Viederman, S. 2011. Evolutions in Sustainable Investing: Strategies, Funds and Thought Leadership. Wiley Finance
Experienced, passionate, innovative. The SIPC's faculty team members are leaders in their field.