Where leaders convene
Are you a CEO, Deputy CEO, or vice-president of an airport operating organization? Are you ready to take your career to the highest level?
If so, the Airport Executive Leadership Program (AELP) is your ticket.
Your boarding pass to an exclusive club of international airport professionals.
The AELP – the first of its kind – is where industry game changers and thought leaders come together. Many AELP graduates have moved on to top positions at their organizations.
The Airports Council International (ACI) and the John Molson Executive Centre have partnered to create the AELP to give aviation executives the opportunity to heighten their leadership and strategic management skills.
Here’s what you need to know
- Learning is hands-on. You’ll address and solve real-world and ever-shifting global industry challenges.
- A combination of in-person and on-line learning over eight weeks accommodates your busy work schedule.
- You will have singular access to an expert group of airport CEOs as a resource.
- Admission requires letters of recommendation and motivation.
- Graduates receive a joint ACI/JMSB-Concordia University certificate.
Ready to nominate someone for an upcoming session? Please refer to the ACI Global Training Hub web page.