Leveraging The Power of Marketing Personas
Do you know your target customers? Not just age, sex and other generic demographic info but deep insight into who they are, what they want and how to really connect with them? If you don’t, this workshop is for you. In one short day with industry pro Nancy Lahaie, you’ll gain deep insight into the power of persona marketing. You’ll dive into the steps involved in building personas, identifying your organization’s persona and integrating those concepts into your communication and sales strategies. In the process, you’ll become a more vital marketing persona in your own right. Ready?
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Familiarize yourself with the steps involved in building a persona;
• Understand the information required to build your organization’s own persona;
• Build strategies and tactics that leverage the power of persona marketing.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers seeking professional growth and success.
• Entrepreneurs wanting to build a strong and sustainable company
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who that has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you elevate your brand experience.
© Concordia University