Best Practices in Environmental Management
Frédéric's training will help you identify the best environmental practices for your needs and guide you through appropriate approaches to create buy-in from stakeholders, higher management, employees and suppliers.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Review applicable legislation and regulations for Canadian businesses;
• Identify available tools to assess a company's environmental footprint while considering its overall processes and product life cycles;
• Offer guidance to help environmental managers understand legal requirements, environmental issues, operational controls and inquiries from regulators;
• Present concrete examples showcasing strategies to deal with environmental incidents and emergencies;
• Identify and understand the work, tools, resources and time needed to implement best environmental practices.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Environmental directors and managers.
• Production managers.
• Project managers.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerFrédéric Dufault
M. Urb. | M. Env.| EESA/CESA | VEA/CEA
Frédéric Dufault is a multi-disciplinary graduate and a highly certified planning professional with a consulting firm in environmental and planning management. To his credit, Frédéric has a wealth of experience in environmental rehabilitation projects, operational implementation in various organisations, numerous environmental site assessments, project management of a local urban master plan (Highway 30 Bridge over the Saint-Lawrence seaway in Beauharnois) and over 250 hours of on-site and employee training on environmental issues and systems. When it comes to best environmental practises, Frédéric is one of the best.
© Concordia University