How can you be more productive? How can you innovate? Building a creativity process is more than ever a key skill required for every professional. It is not easy to gather a team and have them create and innovate. Not to worry, Sophie Lemieux can help. In this workshop, she'll give you strategies to stimulate your creativity and apply it in day-to-day managerial tasks. You will discover new powerful tools to bring the imagination of key team players even further than you could have imagined yourself.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Learn today’s definition and standards of creativity and success;
• Identify key factors and tools that impede creativity;
• Practice and integrate proven methods to stimulate creativity in work-related0 situations;
• Establish a daily creative routine to identify and apply personal strategies in the workplace.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• • Managers.
• Project managers.
• Entrepreneurs who want to make an impact in their workplace.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm. |C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Sophie will bring your creativity to a new level.
© Concordia University