CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 6
Félicitations! If you've made it to this course, you have a good knowledge of French and can express yourself with relative ease. Now it's time to build on that by refining your speaking skills and becoming a better, more confident communicator in social and workplace situations. In this course, you'll take part in and lead discussion groups and you'll enrich your understanding of la culture et la vie quotidienne au Québec. You'll share information and opinions with your classmates. And then you'll celebrate when you've successfully completed the program and earned your certificat de compétence en français.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Summarize written and spoken information;
• Interact with greater ease in more diverse contexts;
• Express yourself spontaneously in spoken and written French;
• Express your agreement or disagreement and support your positions with clear, well-developed arguments;
• Build your vocabulary related to news stories, Québec geography, public services, vacations, etc.;
• Prepare for and take part in a job interview.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate -level French.
• Students moving on from CEFR 525.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
Important detailsA placement test will be given prior to registration to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
The program is offered 4 times a year (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 525||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5|
© Concordia University