CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 3
Level 3 means you already have some basic ability in French. Now it's time to build on it. And what better way than by learning how to vivre au Québec! In this course, you'll learn how to give and take directions (très important!) You'll gain practice speaking on the telephone, ordering food at a restaurant, talking about trips, films you've seen or an activity you took part in. In short, you'll do what the locals do: chat with friends. Sure, there will be some formal exercises, but mostly, you'll be interacting with people... en français!
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Summarize written and spoken information with greater precision;
• Interact outside the classroom with more confidence;
• Express yourself spontaneously, without fumbling for your words;
• Read at a more relaxed, regular rhythm;
• Build your vocabulary related to identity, leisure, travel, living, etc.;
• Improve your understanding of the Québécois accent.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their elementary-level French.
• Students moving on from CEFR 225.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
Important detailsA placement test will be given prior to registration to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
The program is offered 4 times a year (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEFR 225||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 2|
© Concordia University