CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 1
If you're someone with a very limited knowledge of French, we've got one word for you: "bienvenue." You've come to the right place. This course will help you learn to speak about yourself: who you are, what you like and don't like, where you're from, etc. And because conversation is a two-way street, you'll also learn to ask people about themselves and improve your ability to understand their answers. In simple terms, you'll learn the basics of getting by and that alone will open up whole new experiences for you here in Montréal.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Follow simple instructions and give simple descriptions;
• Describe yourself in detail and ask others about themselves;
• Become more spontaneous when speaking;
• Structure simple written sentences;
• Build vocabulary and choose the right words;
• Understand the Québécois accent;
• Broaden your academic, social and professional horizons.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to start learning French.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
Important detailsA placement test will be given prior to registration to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
The program is offered 4 times a year (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEFR 25||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE - NIVEAU DÉBUTANT|
© Concordia University