CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 1
If you're someone with a very limited knowledge of French, we've got one word for you: "bienvenue." You've come to the right place. This course will help you learn to speak about yourself: who you are, what you like and don't like, where you're from, etc. And because conversation is a two-way street, you'll also learn to ask people about themselves and improve your ability to understand their answers. In simple terms, you'll learn the basics of getting by and that alone will open up whole new experiences for you here in Montréal.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Follow simple instructions and give simple descriptions;
• Describe yourself in detail and ask others about themselves;
• Become more spontaneous when speaking;
• Structure simple written sentences;
• Build vocabulary and choose the right words;
• Understand the Québécois accent;
• Broaden your academic, social and professional horizons.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to start learning French.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
Important detailsAny student entering the program must write an in-person placement test in order to determine their level in the program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 25||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE - NIVEAU DÉBUTANT|
© Concordia University