GRAPHIC DESIGN I
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the fundamentals of graphic communication and design;
• Apply the appropriate work method adapted to media strategy and proper target audience;
• Understand the power of color, type and image applied to a specific medium;
• Apply design content with a clear understanding of technical media specifications;
• Prepare a design brief and contract.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from experienced pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of desktop publishing.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, illustration, printmaking, page layout and digital publication.
• Anyone interested in updating their professional portfolio with the latest design trends.
• Students looking onward to an academic path in design.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or are open new horizons.
• Small business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Exhibition designers, fine artists, interior designers, landscape architects, multimedia specialists, photographers and UX designers could also greatly benefit from courses in this program.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Graphic Applications in Desktop Publishing (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Graphic Applications in Desktop Publishing (part-time)
© Concordia University