CYBER SECURITY BY DESIGN
*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
● Critically assess security architecture design and implementation;
● Analyze and investigate data and information flow;
● Identify and mitigate suspicious or anomalous behaviour and activity within your environment;
● Analyze and challenge cyber strategies and frameworks.
Read more about this course here
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts. This course will be taught fully online in synchronous sessions.
Who benefits the most?● Professionals who want to leverage tools, artifacts and indicators to detect and mitigate risk.
● Professionals and students who want to adopt a 360º view of an organization’s technical security environment.
● Professionals who want to adopt a layered approach to all levels of IT systems.
● Entrepreneurs who want to better meet the needs of their organization.
● Managers, IT team members and other professionals who want to better collaborate and cooperate with their cyber security team.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
© Concordia University