SGW: 514-848-2424, ext. 7345
Online job bank
Search the CAPS online job bank
Students can access our growing bank of career-related part-time, full-time, summer and internship opportunities through MyConcordia. Simply follow the instructions provided below.
- Login to MyConcordia Portal using your netname and password
- Under "Student Services" click on "Counselling and Development"
- Carefully read the usage Terms and Conditions and click "Accept" if you agree
- You can access the CAPS job postings under the Quick Links heading. Just click on "Search Job Postings", under CAPS Career Services.
Sign up for Job-Alerts
If you would like to sign up for job alerts, or learn how to search job postings by degree and/or program, check out the Student Job Posting Guide.
Disclaimer: Career and Planning Services (CAPS) at Concordia University does not pre-screen employers or endorse their products or services. Applicants for any job postings, advertised through Career and Planning Services, are responsible for ascertaining and verifying the terms and conditions of employment including the nature of the work, the hours of work and duration of employment, the amount and type of remuneration (salary, hourly wage, etc.) schedule of payment, and any cost to the employee associated with the employment (i.e. purchase of equipment, travel expenses, etc.)
- Career and Planning Services
- Alumni services
- Career counselling
- Career events and job fairs
- Career resource centre
- Career workshops
- Interview skills
- Job Search
- Online job bank
- Researching salaries & industries
- Résumés & cover letters
- What can I do with my major?