SGW: 514-848-2424, ext. 7345
Post a job to our free online database
You can post full-time, part-time and non-co-op positions free of charge on our job bank. Interested students send their résumés directly to you by email or via your preferred application method. We can also collect résumés and send them to you in a batch.
Please read job posting restrictions and procedures before posting.
For best results, please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- All postings must offer monetary compensation - no un-paid internships, barters (trading services without exchange of compensation), deferred pay, etc.
- Employers are responsible for compliance with applicable federal and provincial employment laws, including employment equity and discrimination laws.
- CAPS reserves the right to refuse any job posting or employer attempting to post a position on our website for any reason. Acceptance or approval of any job posting or employer is completely at the discretion of Career and Planning Services (CAPS).
CAPS does not accept the following job postings:
- Jobs not related to university studies (ex: waiter, housekeeper, bartender, babysitter, cashier, etc.)
- Commission-only positions
- Business opportunities
- Multilevel and referral marketing
- Positions requiring upfront fees
- Jobs that offer unpaid training
- Illegal activities
All positions posted at CAPS, must comply with the Labour Standards as defined by the Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail
- Postings will typically go live within one or two business days during peak periods. Please note, each posting must be approved by CAPS before going live.
- All employer accounts must be created with a company email and company website.
- Interested students send their résumés directly to you.
- Your phone number and contact name will not appear on your posting unless you request that it does.
- Your posting will be active for one month unless you request an earlier deadline. Postings can always be renewed.
- You contact the students you wish to interview directly.
- Placement agencies must provide us with the name of their client. The name of the client will be kept confidential.
- We welcome your feedback, please let us know if you hire a Concordia student!
If you require further assistance with posting a job, please contact:
CAPS Service Assistant
Tel: (514) 848-2424, ext. 5336