We can help you make your academic request correctly the first time. Come to us for help!
- Late DNE (withdrawing from a class after the Did Not Enter deadline with tuition refund)
- Late DISC (withdrawing from a class after the Discontinuation deadline without tuition refund)
- MED notation (lengthy illness or serious accident)
- Grade re-evaluation (contesting a grade if you feel a piece of work was unfairly graded or there is a mistake)
- Exam deferral
- Credit transfer
- Tuition refund
- INC notation
- GAAT (for graduate students)
- May Not Continue (for graduate students)
Looking for a Commissioner of Oaths to have documentation affirmed? Learn more about this service offered free of charge to undergraduate and graduate students.