Other services at the ISO
This service is unavailable while the University campuses are closed due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Commisioner of oaths service available at the ISO
- You must be an international student.
- You must be registered for the current or following academic term
- You must bring your student ID card
- You must bring the original document and a clear and legible photocopy
- If this service is for your spouse, the spouse needs to be present at the time and have valid photo ID (passport) with them.
- A maximum of ten (10) pages per visit
- The commissioner of oaths reserves to right to refuse to affirm any document.
The schedule may vary without prior notice and depending on the availability of the commissioner of oaths. Please call 514 848-2424, extension 3515 to confirm availability.
Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fall 2020 schedule (as of September 1, 2020)
NOTE: We encourage you to visit the ISO office (GM 330) and the ISO at Birks earlier to make sure we can serve you before closing time once the University campuses re-open.