Accessing Health Services during the university closure
Health Services is following Quebec’s medical directives and guidelines on COVID-19. Please note the following regarding our services and how to access them:
- Clinical and mental health services are now provided over the phone. In rare cases, a person will need to come to the clinic to obtain services.
- Health Services provides services by phone Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- If want to access services call 514-848-2424 extension 3565. When instructed, press “2” to speak with a nurse.
- Please note that psychiatry is not accepting new patients.
- Health Promotion Specialists provide healthy living counselling to help you set, achieve and maintain your health goals such as quitting smoking or eating more healthfully. They are offering appointments by phone. Learn more about Health Promotion Services and how to book a phone appointment.
If you require mental health support, consult the Mental Health Services page.