GradProSkills JMSB Business Essentials Series
GradProSkills has partnered with some of the John Molson School of Business' top professors to offer a series of introductory workshops on fundamental management and administration concepts. Regardless of your career aspirations, having a basic understanding of administration and management concepts is invaluable.
The workshop series, aimed at graduate students from all disciplines, provides a practical introduction to accounting, marketing, human resources and business technology.
The workshop series runs once a term and includes the following workshops:
- GPLD150 - Financial Statements Essentials
- GPLD151 - Management Accounting Essentials: Budgeting
- GPLD152 - Marketing Management Essentials
- GPLD153 - Consumer Behavior Essentials
- GPLD154 - HR Essentials: Employee Recruitment & Selection
- GPLD155 - HR Essentials: Strategies for effective training and development
- GPLD156 - Data Analytics Essentials: Can we always trust numbers?