We are hiring!
If you would like to gain valuable work experience, improve your organization and communication skills, and contribute to the mission of GradProSkills, we encourage you to apply to join our 2019-20 team. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Business Skills Workshop Leader
- Digital Skills Workshop Leader
- French Conversation Group Leader
- Leadership Workshop Leader
- Online Communications Assistant
- Success in Graduate School Workshop Leader
- Workshop Assistant
- Interested applicants must submit, by email, their resume with a cover letter before the deadline: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- If applying for multiple positions, you must submit a separate email for each position. Applicants are expected to tailor their resume and cover letter for each position.
- Applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the position title as the subject.
- We would like to thank all interested graduate students for their applications. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted before May 31, 2019.
- If selected for the position, we will require approval from your Graduate Program Director or graduate program supervisor to confirm you are in good academic standing and that the time commitment of the position will not interfere with your program requirements.
If you are interested in helping promote the GradProSkills program or assist with special events and activities, we encourage you to become a GradProSkills Ambassador.