French Conversation Group Leader
We are currently recruiting three students to lead our French conversation groups in 2017/18. Eligible students must be fluent in French and demontrate interest and experience in teaching French as a second language. Read the full position description.
- Interested applicants must submit by email their resume with a cover letter by the deadline: Monday, May 15, 2017.
- Applications must be sent to the attention of Kristy Clarke, Coordinator, Graduate and Professional Skills Program at: email@example.com.
Thank you to everyone who applied for our 2017/18 graduate student team. Those applicants who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview before May 31, 2017. For reference, the closed positions are:
- IT Skills Workshop Leader
- Leadership Workshop Leader
- Online Communications Assistant
- Success in Graduate School Workshop Leader
- Workshop Assistant
If you are interested in helping promote the GradProSkills program or assist with special events and activities, we encourage you to become a GradProSkills Ambassador.