Lambda Scholarship Tuition Award
Eligible undergraduate students entering any Concordia faculty full-time in fall 2021 are invited to nominate themselves for the Lambda Scholarship Tuition Award. The renewable scholarship of $2,500 will be awarded to a new Concordia student with a demonstrated ongoing commitment to LGBTQI2+ activism or community involvement.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be entering Concordia for full-time undergraduate study for the first time in fall 2021
- Be a Canadian, permanent resident, or international student
- Submit a CV AND a one-page single-spaced letter explaining how your activism or community involvement is of value to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, and two-spirit people. Please include clear examples of your contributions in your letter!
- BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of colour) students as well as those belonging to other groups underrepresented at the university are prioritized and welcome to self-identify
- Address your letter to the Sexuality Awards Committee, Simone de Beauvoir Institute
Check back in August.