Allied Van Lines Scholarship
The Allied Van Lines Scholarship 2022 is a $1,000 scholarship offered to four current or newly enrolling full-time students who pursue degrees in logistics or an equivalent field.
In order to participate in this scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full time student of an accredited college/university within Canada for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of Allied Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.
To apply, students must:
- Complete all required sections of the application form: https://www.alliedvanlines.ca/scholarship
- Attach the following documents to the application form:
- Copy of most recent transcripts
- Verification of enrollment
- A brief essay
The deadline to apply is December 15, 2022.