The Annual Application Process

At Concordia University, the loan application process is "borrower initiated," which means that each academic year, you must fill out your FASFA and submit your loan documents if you wish to apply for Federal Student Aid. Applying for Federal Student Aid at a foreign school is different from applying to a U.S. school. Documents are not automatically sent to Concordia.

Below, are the important dates you must keep in mind when completing your application. We have also included a step-by-step application process you can follow to help ensure that your funding is available at the beginning of your academic term.

Back to top

© Concordia University