Resources to help you budget
- Buddy Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, your financial Buddy will help you create budgets, save more money, and spend it on things that truly matter.
- Mint In terms of budget tracking, it beats most apps out of the water with ease. Mint automatically updates your spending and transactions without any user input required.
- Toshl Toshl delivers with a clean iPhone expense tracking app featuring a built-in (and free!) easy to use online syncing service.
- CASA JMSB Connect with the JMSB community through the Campus Wall, see upcoming events, and buy & sell textbooks.
- Flipp Flipp is your one-stop marketplace for savings and deals. Browse weekly digital flyers from retailers near you, or search for the items you need.
- GasBuddy Download this easy-to-use app to start saving at the pump, unlock exclusive deals and rewards, and complete fun challenges to win free gas today.
- Too Good To Go Get savings on perfectly good, surplus food from your local stores. It’s always a surprise and an instant good deed for the planet.
- Reebee Browse flyers, search for products and sync your shopping list with Reebee.
- Canlearn Canada's one-stop resource for the information and interactive planning tools you need to explore learning and education opportunities, research occupations, developing learning strategies, and create the financial plans to achieve your goals.
- Get smarter about money Produced by the Investor Education Fund (IEF), a group that aims to promote unbiased, independent financial information, programs and tools to help youmake better financial and investing decisions.