Host Application and Admission
1. Complete required host application, ONLY when prompted to do so by the host institution or your International Liaison Officer.
2. If your application is successful, you will receive an official admission letter from your host institution.
3. Concordia International will send you a final Confirmation of Exchange letter once you have received your admission letter or notice form your host university.
4. Research any possible visa requirements for your host country.
5. Start looking for housing, airfare and health insurance
Mandatory Pre-departure Session
All students who have been nominated for an exchange must attend a mandatory CSEP pre-departure session hosted by Concordia International. Topics of discussion will include but are not limited to:
- Passport and travel documentation
- Money and banking abroad
- Flight arrangements
For more information on pre-departure procedures, please refer to our Pre-Departure Guide
Funding your exchange
Funding opportunities are available to help support your exchange! Please visit the Funding Opportunities section of the Concordia International website for complete information.