514-848-2424, ext. 7327
ARSC's New Student Checklist
- Do you have questions about your acceptance and anything related to Admissions?
- Have you clicked ACCEPT and PAID your confirmation fee in your student account by the deadline in your letter?
- Did you follow up with your Academic Advisor and Advising Info Session which is indicated in the letter (You cannot enroll into classes until you meet or contact your advisor).
- Did you identify as a First Nations person on the on-line application? If not photocopy both sides of your Status Card and deliver it to the Birk’s Office (1400 De Maisonneuve West).
- Why self-identify on the application as a First Nations student? (For scholarship purposes and to access great services at the Aboriginal Student Resource Centre just to name a few!)
- Did you view your Student Account and make sure all pertinent information is correct? (i.e. – that you are being charged the correct tuition fees, that you opt out of Health and Dental if not required)
- Have you applied for funding through your Band or Education Center? Are all of your documents in place?
- For Fall Course Selection: Go in to your Student Portal click My Academics then click My Advisement Report and this will bring you to a list of your required program courses and from there you can click and choose or you can check the Concordia Undergraduate Calendar.
- Be sure to come and see me to touch base on loose ends.
- Join us for NEW Aboriginal Student Orientation at the start of the Fall semester (date to be announced).
Here are a few other leads and places to look for support and information: