514-848-2424, ext. 4009
In this program, developed to help people living with arthritis, you will learn to recognize when you are in an inflammatory state, acquire coping mechanisms and discuss how to continue activity throughout your daily life through recognition, modification, and moderation. This program is open to people with any kind of arthritis, including Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Spondyloarthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, etc.
- Initial fitness assessment (90 min)
Week 2 to 11:
- Supervised group exercise classes (will focus on cardio, strength, range of motion, stretching, and relaxation) (90 min each, twice a week)
- Final assessment and sit-down to review changes over the 12 weeks (90 min)
- The program includes a follow-up phone call once per month, for three months, after the completion of the program.
Add on to your program:
- Supplement your program with extra group classes (billed separately).
- Athletic therapy, aqua therapy, additional gym training appointments, and gym membership services are available for continual support post program.
The posted fees are before applicable taxes.