The CSLP is currently seeking a bilingual, highly motivated and organized individual for a Communications officer position at the Centre for the Study of Learning and Performance (CSLP) and Project Someone:
Number of Hours of the Contract and Hourly Rate: 18 hours per week for 6 months.
Salary as per TRAC rates or equivalent
Supervisor: Reports to the CSLP manager
Start & End Date of the Contract: June 2021 for 6 months; possibility of renewal
Job Qualifications and/or Requirement:
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content.
- Understands the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook and Twitter.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team.
- Superior time management skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Preference will be given for bilingual (English and French) candidates.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with team members to implement and enact the Communications Plan for CSLP
- Create and post news and social media content for CSLP
- Create and post news and social media content for Project Someone
- Write newsletters and disseminate via Mailchimp
- Track analytics and create reports
- Maintain relationship and ensure all communication material aligns well with University Communications Services
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Respond to media inquiries
Language and writing skills will be tested at interview.
Please send your cover letter, CV, and contact information by email to the hiring committee at CSLP@concordia.ca. Last day of submission is May 17, 2021.