Concordia Presidential Scholarship
Every year Concordia University welcomes exceptional international students from all over the world to study, research and innovate at our thriving institution.
The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a newly established full flight award designed to support international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership and motivation to better the global community. This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Each year, this prestigious award will be granted to up to 2 incoming students from any faculty.
IMPORTANT: You must apply for admissions prior to applying for this scholarship.
*If you have request access and emailed your student ID to email@example.com, please allow 24-48 hours for access to be granted. Applicants who request access prior to the application deadline will be accepted.
This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate. It is normally renewable up to four years assuming the students meet all renewal requirements.
If eligible, applicants must complete the application package and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal (https://www.concordia.ca/students/financial-support/scholarships-awards/upload-process-for-concordia-application-based-awards.html). The package must be a single PDF file comprised of the following:
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- File name: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example: Doe_John_12345678)
Applicants must also be nominated by an individual who can attest to their achievements and their character. Nominators should be someone who knows the applicant and their accomplishments well. Typically, the nominator should not be a personal friend or relative. This nominator must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominator’s package must include the following:
- A confidential 1000-word limit personal statement that outlines why they believe the applicant is the best candidate for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship.
- Email subject line: Presidential Scholarship Nomination StudentLastName_Student ID (Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678)
- File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator (Example: Doe_John_12345678_Nominator)
The 2021-2022 competition is now closed. Please check back at a later date for more information on the 2022-2023 competition.
Applicants and nominators will each receive email confirmations of receipt if their package is complete. Incomplete applications will be disqualified without notice. All complete applications will be reviewed by Concordia’s Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Committee. Once a decision has been made, applicants will be notified by email.
- Undergraduate awards
- About awards
- Eligibility, selection & distribution
- Concordia award opportunities
- Colors of Concordia Award
- ENCS Student Life Award
- Economical Insurance Scholarship
- JMSB Undergraduate Student Life Awards
- Lambda Scholarship Tuition Award
- Leadership in Environmental Sustainability Shuffle Award
- Louise Perrier Memorial Scholarship
- Loyola Foundation Inc. Entrance Scholarship
- Metro Award
- Morneau-Shepell Student Scholarship
- Nawaf Al-Rufaie Scholarship in Communication Studies
- NSERC USRA Competition - Summer 2021
- Pariso Scholarships in Communication Studies
- Queen of Angels Academy Memorial Award
- Robert V. Tucker Memorial Award
- Robert Daniel Ball Memorial Award
- Samuel Jacobson and Goldie Schacter-Jacobson Award
- Susan Levin Woods Scholarship
- Vincent, Olga, and Denis Nicolas Diniacopoulos Scholarships
- Brian T. Counihan Scholarship for Outstanding Contribution to Student Life
- Dr. Ronald Calderisi Scholarship in Biochemistry
- Garnet Menger Award
- Gregory John Barker Award
- Peter Matthews Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Dimitri Elia Bitar Scholarships
- Garnet Key Entrance Award
- Indigenous Directions Bridging Program
- Leonard J Bocarro Science, Engineering and Technology Scholarship
- Michael V. Richardson Case Scholarship
- Quadbridge Scholarship for Women in Business Technology Management
- Quadbridge Scholarship for Women in Software Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Ryan F. Cianflone Memorial Award
- External award opportunities
- Aboriginal Ambassadors in the Natural Sciences and Engineering Award
- Allied Van Lines Canada
- Assistance Towards Success Scholarships
- CIBPA Bursary program
- Dean Connor Sun Life Inclusion Scholarships for Black and Indigenous Students
- 2021 CouponBirds $5,000 Scholarship Program
- External award resources
- Financial Literacy Scholarship
- Happy Sleepy Head Scholarship Program
- Indspire Financial Award and mentorship opportunities
- Lalande Bi-annual Academic Scholarship Fund
- L’équipe de la Fondation Desjardins Scholarships
- Lifeaspa Undergraduate Scholarship for international students
- Liliane-Vincent Bourse De Mérite
- Loans Canada's Financial Literacy Scholarship
- Louer.com Student Scholarships
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students
- Prix Relève 2021 du CERIU
- Programme de bourses doctorales
- Quebec City Women's Club Bursary
- RBC Future Launch Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarship
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Rogers STEM Scholarship
- Yconic – External awards resource
- Awards search
- Upload process for Concordia Application based Awards and External Awards