Concordia Presidential Scholarship
Every year Concordia University welcomes exceptional international students from all over the world to study, research and innovate at our thriving institution.
The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a newly established full flight award designed to support international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership and motivation to better the global community. This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Each year, this prestigious award will be granted to up to 2 incoming students from any faculty.
This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate. It is normally renewable up to four years assuming the students meet all renewal requirements.
If eligible, applicants must complete the application package and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The package must include the following:
- The Student Application Form
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic aspirations.
Applicants must also be nominated by an individual who can attest to their achievements and their character. This nominator must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to email@example.com. The nominator’s package must include the following:
- The Nomination Form
- A confidential 1000-word limit personal statement that outlines why they believe the applicant is the best candidate for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship.
The application period has now ended. Please check back at the end of the year for next year's application.
Applicants and nominators will each receive email confirmations upon receipt of their individual application packages by the Financial Aid and Awards Office. All applications will be reviewed by Concordia’s Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Committee. Once a decision has been made, applicants will be notified by email.
- Undergraduate awards
- About awards
- Eligibility, selection & distribution
- Concordia award opportunities
- External award opportunities
- Indspire Financial Award and Mentorship Opportunities
- Yconic - External Awards Resource
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Louer.com Student Scholarships
- Lebanese International Finance Executives Scholarship
- Fonds de recherche du Québec - Étudiants-chercheurs étoiles
- International Scholarship Opportunities for Canadians
- External Award Resources
- Aboriginal Ambassadors in the Natural Sciences and Engineering Award
- Canadian-Italian Business & Professional Association (CIBPA) Foundation
- DESJARDINS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Auto Pool Reel Scholarship
- MADD Bursary 2019
- GIATEC SCIENTIFIC INC SCHOLARSHIP FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENTS
- Happy Sleepy Head Scholarship Program
- Yconic Early Bird Scholarship
- Ad Standards Scholarship - $1500
- Chamberlain Real Estate Group Scholarship Program
- The Canadian Academy of Engineering Scholarship Opportunities
- Soni Law Firm Scholarship Campaign
- Telegraphstar Organization Scholarship
- The Montreal Lakeshore University Women's Club Scholarship
- The Foundation of the Canadian Lebanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FCCICL) Scholarship
- Bourse d'engagement de la Fondation CRHA
- Programme de bourses de la Fondation des CPA du Québec
- LONDON GOODENOUGH ASSOCIATION OF CANADA SCHOLARHSIPS FOR GRADUATE STUDY IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- RBC Future Launch Scholarship
- Natural Medical Aesthetics Scholarship
- Vivo Masks Design-a-mask Scholarship
- 2020 7th Annual Cover Guy Scholarship
- Transportation Association of Canada Scholarship
- Concours des OCTAS 2020 – Relève étudiante
- The Civicjobs.ca* Education Award
- The Moonfish Scholarship Fund
- U.S Department of Veterans Affairs Rogers STEM Scholarship
- McCall MacBain Scholarship
- Quebec City Women's Club Bursary
- Best Lawyers Toronto Scholarship
- Loans Canada's Financial Literacy Scholarship
- Nested Bean "Next Level" Scholarship
- Bank of Canada Programs for Academic
- Allied Van Lines Canada
- Lalande Bi-annual Academic Scholarship Fund
- The Giatec Award for Best Paper
- Awards search