Safe Serve Program
The Safe Serve Program (SSP) certifies community members to serve alcohol on campus. The purpose of this program is to educate servers on how to reduce alcohol-related harms through safer serving. The program is mandatory for any community member who intends to serve alcohol on campus. The name of a trained server is required to book your event.
How to get certified:
- REGISTER below for a 2 hour training session
- TRAIN - Attend the training session – after the session you will be granted access to the on-line test within 48 hours
- TEST – Log into MYCONCORDIA portal - retail services – Safe Serve Program Exam, complete the short exam
- CERTIFICATION TO SERVE - Upon passing the exam, you can then be registered to events as a certified server for one year from the date you took your exam.
NOTE: You must have a valid piece of ID when serving
- RENEWAL: A year from your certification you will be prompted by email to do an on-line booster test should you wish to continue to be a server.
Register for a training session below. Before attending a training, please:
For any inquiries, or if you require a training and cannot attend the posted dates please email the program administrator.
14h00 - 15h30
10h30 - 12h00
13h30 - 15h00
14h30 - 16h00