Safe Serve Program
The Safe Serve Program (SSP) certifies community members to serve alcohol on campus. The purpose of this program is to educate servers on how to reduce alcohol-related harms through safer serving. The program is mandatory for any community member who intends to serve alcohol on campus. The name of a trained server is required to book your event.
How to get certified:
- REGISTER below for a 2 hour training session
- TRAIN – Attend the training session – after the session you will be granted access to the on-line test within 48 hours
- TEST – Log into the MyConcordia portal – retail services – Safe Serve Program Exam, complete the short exam
- CERTIFICATION TO SERVE – Upon passing the exam, you can then be registered to events as a certified server for one year from the date you took your exam.
NOTE: You must have a valid piece of ID when serving
- RENEWAL: A year from your certification you will be prompted by email to do an online booster test should you wish to continue to be a server.
Register for a training session below. Before attending a training, please:
For any inquiries, or if you require a training and cannot attend the posted dates please email the program administrator.
January 14, 2020 (Tuesday)
January 27, 2020 (Monday)
February 13, 2020 (Thursday)
March 4, 2020 (Wednesday)
April 2, 2020 (Thursday)
14h00 - 15h30
15h00 - 16h30
13h00 - 14h30
10h00 - 11h30