Outstanding Contribution Award
CCSL Awards recognize individuals (students, staff or faculty) who have gone above and beyond their duties to enhance the quality of life at Concordia.
Do you know…
- A professor that extends mentorship outside the classroom?
- A staff member that goes above and beyond their job?
- A student involved with a group that enriches student life on campus?
If you know someone with these - or other - qualities, why not nominate them!
How to nominate:
- Review guidelines
- Complete the nomination form
- Upload a letter telling us about their contributions to student life
- Upload a letter from another campus community member supporting your nomination
Nominations deadline: Monday, February 12th, 2018 at 5pm