PhD program start date: Fall 2013
Expected graduation date: Summer 2018
Current phase of study: Phase III (Thesis)
Research Interests: Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Fixed Income Securities, Financial Engineering
As a PhD Candidate in Finance, Seungho Lee is exploring a new research area in international finance. His studies are focused on empirical finance and risk management considering macroeconomic factors.
- MBA, International Finance, Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, 2012
- BSc., Economics, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Korea, 2006
- BSc., Japanese Interpretation, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Korea, 2006
Academic and Teaching Experience
- Introduction to Finance (COMM 308), Concordia University, Summer 2016, lecturer
- Introduction to Finance (COMM 308), Concordia University, Fall 2015, Winter 2016, teaching assistant
- Consultant, GLOBE Center Monterey, 2012 – 2014
- 1st Lieutenant, Korea Army, Gangwondo, South Korea, 2006 – 2008
- Scalberg, J. E., Bertelson, L., Gabriel, A., & Mavroleon, J. (2014). For the Common Good 2014: Report on the Impact of Our Nonprofits on Monterey County, The Monterey Peninsula Foundation
- Switzer, L. N., Lee, S. & Zhao, Y. (2014). Assessing Stock Price Risk in G-7 and West European Markets Using Extreme Measures, ESSEC Conference on Extreme Events in Finance, Paris, France
- The cyclical behaviour of the five factors. Lee, S.
- Effect of negative interest rate on the equity market in different economies. Lee, S.