PhD program start date: Fall 2012
Expected graduation date: Winter 2018
Current phase of study: Phase III (Thesis)
Research Interests: Sustainability accounting, corporate governance, sustainability reporting & disclosures, management accounting, private companies, entrepreneurship
- MBA, Management Accounting, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, 2009
- BComm, General, Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick, 2003
Academic and Teaching Experience
- Strategic Accounting Case Analysis (ACCO 435), Concordia University, Winter 2015, 2016, lecturer
- Managerial Accounting II (COMM 4AA3), McMaster University, Winter 2011, 2012, lecturer
- Intermediate Financial Account I (COMM 3AB3), McMaster University, Summer 2010, lecturer
- Business Finance 1 (ACCT 10028), Mohawk College, Summer 2010, lecturer
- Managerial Accounting II (MGT 323), University of Toronto (Mississauga), Winter 2010, lecturer
- Consultant, CPA Canada, Toronto, 2012 – present
- Manager, Professional Programs, CMA Canada, Mississauga, 2010 – 2012
- Senior Consultant, Business Valuations and Litigation Support, Pettinelli Mastroluisi Consulting Inc., Hamilton, 2009 – 2010
- Account Manager, The Business Development Bank of Canada, Burlington, 2006 – 2008
- Boulianne, E., & Keddie, L. Where is Sustainability with the Canadian CPA Program? Advances in Environmental Accounting and Management (Status: forthcoming)
- A study in equifinality: what governance bundles underlie sustainability performance? Keddie, L.
- Sustainability incentives: Who, what and why. Keddie, L.
- Governance for today, tomorrow and beyond: Implementing sustainability accounting in the modern firm. Keddie, L.
- Advancing sustainability accounting with a perfect partner: the entrepreneur.
- How is accounting used to support sustainability? Does it play a role?
- Trickling down: Environmental performance indicators journey through the organization. Keddie, L.