Book a virtual event
Are you looking to host a virtual recruitment or networking event? We are presently booking for fall 2020 (September to December).
This is a great opportunity to present your organization, highlight your job opportunities and connect with John Molson students and alumni.
To book your session, contact:
Interim Employer Relations Coordinator
Ensure your event runs smoothly
- Log on 20 minutes prior to your event to test the audio and video (if at any point the connection gets choppy, we recommend turning off your video).
- Ensure that all your participating company representatives are clearly identified. We recommend adding your company name next to your full name when logging in. For example: Jane Smith (Concordia).
- Encourage participants to use the full screen view of the speaker (Speaker view on Zoom) as opposed to the gallery view.
- Communicate with your audience. Let them know how the event will roll out and what to expect.
- Will you be sharing a presentation?
- Will there be a Q&A period?
- How should participants ask a question? Should they utilize the chat, “raise” their hand, unmute themselves, etc. Be clear.
- Since turning on their video feed is optional, invite your participants to activate it to make the session more engaging.
We recommend a clear introduction. For example:
Hello and thank you for joining us today. A quick note that you are all muted to ensure no background noise distractions, however, feel free to unmute yourselves at any point to interact with us or ask a question.
- Monitor the chat. Make sure there is a moderator alongside the host to facilitate the conversation.
- Inform participants about the next steps. How should they keep in touch with your organization? What are the steps in your hiring process?
Get involved with the John Molson community
Are you looking for interactive and innovative ways of getting involved with the John Molson School of Business community?
In addition to hosting recruitment events, there are various opportunities to create a corporate presence at John Molson. We will work with you to develop a customized recruitment program to increase your visibility within the school and meet your talent acquisition needs.
For more information, please contact:
Louise Anne Côté
Manager, Business Development
Post a job opportunity
Post your opportunities free of charge via the exclusive John Molson job board: ConneXions.
John Molson offers dynamic and highly talented students and alumni majoring in various programs of study.
For more information on how we can assist you with posting on our job board, please contact:
514-848-2424, ext. 4245