- Students cannot take courses from both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- In general, course registration at Concordia takes place online. You will receive registration instructions in your admission letter.
- Some students might be required to contact an advisor to register for all or for certain courses (contact information will be sent to you with your admissions email).
- You are strongly advised to register for courses as soon as you are told that you can do so. If you wait to register for courses later or until after you arrive at Concordia, be advised that most courses will be full and closed for registration.
- It is your responsibility to read all information as soon as you receive and to act promptly on it.
- For more information and instructions on how to register, please visit the Registrar’s website for Registration Instructions.
Don't forget to consult the List of Restricted Courses for incoming exchange students when selecting your courses!