Submit Your Online Application
Submit an Online Application Form by the April 1st deadline. You will be sent a link to the online application after you are nominated by your home university.
The following required application documents are to be uploaded to the form:
- Personal Statement in English, one page maximum.
- Academic transcript of records and a list of courses currently being taken, if not listed in your transcript
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable.
- Official Permission Letter from Home University to study at Concordia and to take courses listed in this application.
- Academic Reference.
- Curriculum Vitae, only for applicants to the MBA program.
- Photocopy of passport identification page.
- Certificate of Bachelor/Master Degree, if applicable.
- Web-based portfolio without any password restrictions (students applying to Fine Arts only)
After you have submitted your online application, you should see a confirmation that your application was successfully submitted. We begin processing applications after the April 1st deadline, and send out responses 6 to 8 weeks after the application deadline.