Skip to main content

Visiting international fee paying (VIFP) option

If your home university does not have an exchange agreement with Concordia University and you would still like to study at Concordia for a term, then you may do so by applying as a (VIFP). Visiting international fee-paying students (VIFP) are students from abroad who typically attend Concordia for one semester or an academic year. As a VIFP, you are responsible for paying Concordia tuition and fees.

Please apply directly to the Faculty in which you intend to study:

If your home university does have an exchange agreement with Concordia, but you were not nominated to study here on exchange and would still like to study at Concordia, then please contact the Concordia International Liaison Officer for your region to let her know that you would like to apply as a VIFP.

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University