Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
IT ANALYST, ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION (P5950)
Deadline: July 12, 2021
Reporting to the Manager of Assessment and Accreditation, the incumbent initiates, tests and coordinates solutions for the Accreditation software and for the accreditation process including but not limited to the analytical assessment of the attributes for the JMSB business school programs. They also proactively develop and foster strong relationships with internal clients and ensure a reliable service that consistently responds to their needs.
- Implement, maintain and update the Academ software (customization, decision rules, translating rules into code, launch to the faculty, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues. Provide end user support to both faculty and staff.
- Configure user interface screens to improve user satisfaction.
- Collect data from various sources and create reports.
- Provide data analysis; consolidate data and create templates.
- Contribute to the application process for EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (Association of MBAs), and on-going support for the maintenance of all accreditations, memberships and rankings.
- Contribute to the customization of accreditation reports in line with JMSB’s guidelines for AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Create and maintain customized reports requested by units within JMSB.
- Act as the liaison between CIT (Centre for Instructional Technology), IITS (Instructional & Information Technology Services), JMSB and the vendor.
- Functional supervision of casual staff as needed; primarily undergraduate or graduate students hired for data entry into the Academ software.
- Perform any other related tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two to four years of experience with enterprise level software implementation, database installation and maintenance, including in an academic setting.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Education, or a related field, highly desirable.
- Experience with business school accreditation processes.
- Knowledge of JMSB’s structure and processes, an asset.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English.
- Advanced knowledge of Academ, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, take initiative and work independently and also within a team environment.
$63 516.44 – $ 75 863.51 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by July 12, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.