Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
CENTRE FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
ASSISTANT, ONLINE EXAMS (C5604)
Deadline: July 12, 2021
This is a one-year full-time contract position.
Reporting to the Manager, Online Exams, the incumbent assists with the input, review and ensure the highest quality of online exams as part of the Online Exams support team in the Centre for Teaching and Learning.
- Communicate with instructors to send reminders, updates and clarify issues related to their exams.
- Organize and track changes exam data (schedules, functionality etc.).
- Convert digital files (Word, PDF, etc) into Moodle format, and transfer quiz files from one Moodle platform to another.
- Contribute to rigorous review and quality assurance checks of online exams.
- Raise questions about requirements, content, format and settings that may require review or reconsideration.
- Keep up to date with technological changes to efficiently conduct online exam input and quality assurance tasks.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (two-year DEC) and one to two years of related experience.
- Experience with Moodle or other LMS systems.
- Advanced knowledge of MS 365 tools, specifically Outlook, Planner, Teams, Excel, Word.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English. Basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken and written French.
- Excellent written communication skills to communicate effectively.
- Evidence of dependability, trustworthiness and ability or potential to work with sensitive data and data privacy regulations.
- Proven keen attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and track information across multiple sources.
- Ability to set priorities and manage high volume work and inflexible deadlines.
$48,164.00 - $57,248.00 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by July 12, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.