Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
THE CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
COORDINATOR MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CCE (P5974)
Deadline: March 30, 2021
Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Business Development, the incumbent coordinates the daily marketing and business development operations of the Centre for Continuing Education. He/she provides coordination and logistics support related to the delivery of customized training and professional development.
- Coordinate and deploy the marketing and business development activities of the Centre.
- Develop, compose and update communications (voice mail messaging; e-mail signatures etc.) and marketing materials, brochures, corporate presentations and content for the CCE web site and social media channels.
- Coordinate the organization of and provide operational and logistical support related to the delivery of customized training and professional development.
- Coordinate the delivery of events, promotions and special projects.
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day CCE website functionalities.
- Provide operational support and coordinate contracts related to international recruitment activities.
- Act as one of the CCE liaison with the University Communications Services.
- Act as the lead operational resource for marketing and business development and provides competitive expertise with respect to the industry.
- Coordinate, conceptualize and present market research about the specific CCE clientele.
- Act as the lead resource on the status of the Budget Control Report. Ensure that the spending report is up to date and recommend how to handle unused funds.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Director, Marketing and Business Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or in a field related to the primary responsibilities and two to four years of related experience.
- Experience working in a University continuing education setting, highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of digital and social media channels.
- Very good (Level 5) spoken and written English and Good (Level 4) spoken and written French, in order to develop communication and marketing materials and deal with people in situations that require accurate use of both languages.
- Good knowledge (Intermediate level) of Microsoft Word/Excel/Access Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. Experience working with Easy Project, Campaign Monitor and other web-based applications, an asset.
- Highly organized, sense of initiative and diligent attention to detail.
- Strong communication, customer service, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience in project management, and previous leadership experience in a front-line environment, desirable.
- Ability to foster a positive teamwork environment.
- Ability to work extended hours throughout the year.
$72,783.89- $86,940.11 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by March 30, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities