Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
UNIVERSITY COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
COORDINATOR, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS (C4728)
Deadline: February 26, 2021
This posting represents a two-year and a half full-time contract position.
Reporting to the Director, Student Communications, with a dotted line to the Director, Institutional Communications, the incumbent coordinates and creates electronic communications for various University sectors including students (multiple segments), faculty and staff. He/she prepares the CRM and other email platform-delivered communications for students, faculty and staff, and will act as a backup for the recruitment teams who handle undergraduate and graduate applicant/new admissions experience strategies using the CRM
- Contribute to the development of and execute various undergraduate recruitment strategies via social media and the Constituent Relationship Management system.
- Provide current, prospective and former students with general information concerning programs and offering assistance in interpreting University policies.
- Develop, coordinate and execute multiple communications via the Constituent Relationship Management system and the Selligent email platform.
- Ensure that communications respect the University brand and tone of voice per audience and privacy regulations.
- Liaise with the requestors of the communications to coordinate approvals and timing of communications, and provide constructive feedback if the communications need editorial or segmentation adjustments.
- Monitor and maintain content and optimized performance of the Constituent Relations Management system; pull analytical reports on a regular basis to share with stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of updates and upgrades to the CRM and adjust training as necessary.
- Train and support other CRM users.
- Advise marketing and communications teams on how best to deploy the CRM functionality for integrated campaigns.
- Alert supervisors of communications being sent to constituent audiences via other platforms and departments at the University which may be problematic for branding, editorial, timing or privacy reasons, when aware of them.
- Coordinate with other campus Constituent Relations Management system users to ensure staff are maximizing use of the functionalities and other unit operations are harmonized.
- Perform other duties in support of the operation of the units
- Bachelor’s degree and one to two years of work experience in digital marketing/communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with higher educational systems as well as knowledge of graduate and undergraduate admissions requirements and academic regulations policies and procedures desirable.
- Familiarity with the Student Information System (SIS) and/or constituent relationship management systems (CRM) is an asset.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English and French, in order to validate content and to communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing practices and common platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, relation-building, and communication skills to interact effectively with students, staff, faculty, and unit co-workers, including providing training and support
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize work, and to meet deadlines
- Aptitude to work in a service-oriented environment as both a member of a team and independently
- Required to travel and to work flexible hours
$61,906.86 - $73,941.04 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by February 26, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities