Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
MANAGER ADMINISTRATION ECOSYSTEM, DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT (P5944)
Deadline: January 21, 2021
Reporting to the Executive Director, Application Portfolio Management, the incumbent oversees the continuous evolution and effective support and operation of the new administration ecosystem to support HR, Finance and Procurement strategic objectives. He/she provides leadership and direction to a multidisciplinary team of functional analysts, solution architects, developers and system administrators in a complex and continuing changing environment.
- Manage professional staff including hiring, firing and training, and ensure that all work is properly scheduled, completed, tested and documented; develop, support and motivate staff through training and coaching with the intent to improve employee performance.
- Architect and design SAP the administration ecosystem landscape and ensure security and proper access to the ecosystem.
- Ensure availability and reliability of existing application and data solutions and services; respond quickly to system failures.
- Oversee installation and regular maintenance of purchased application software using ITIL processes already in place.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Develop and implement procedures and programs at a unit level in order to manage or improve operational priorities.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts; ensuring proper support and assistance is provided.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the Director.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science and at least seven years’ experience with HR and/or Finance systems amongst which four years of experience must be in managing personnel and budgets.
- Experience in an academic environment desirable.
- Experience with cloud based software and a background in software development are assets.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP products (S4, Success Factors, Ariba ,Concur, BW).
- Demonstrated large scale project management skills.
- Generalist who understands the strategic implication of various hardware and software technologies.
- Ability to work with business analysts, subject matter experts, and software architects to gather, clarify, and produce cohesive requirements.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English; basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken French.
- Experience using project management tools and system performance tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and decision making skills, coupled with the ability to establish and respond to priorities.
- Self starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to motivate people in contextually conflicting circumstances.
- Proven team leader and team builder, with the ability to foster a positive team environment.
$95,834.00 to $111,155.00 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by January 21, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities