Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
SENIOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST, FINANCE (P5954)
Deadline: January 21, 2021
Reporting to the Manager Administration Ecosystem, Development & Support, the incumbent analyzes, initiates, designs, tests and coordinates solutions within the administration Ecosystem adhering to departmental systems development standards, guidelines and procedures. He/she develops and fosters strong relationships with internal clients and ensures a reliable service that consistently responds to their needs.
- Design, plan and coordinate the implementation of new features, modules or systems.
- Provide technical and functional application analysis; define system requirements using best practices.
- Identify and define systems’ issues (procedural, technical, functional).
- Participate in upgrades and system evaluations.
- Configure or setup modules per design and specification
- Participate in quality assurance tasks.
- Liaise with user departments; provide system knowledge and support.
- Communicate all necessary application changes, enhancements and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
- Capture and translate requirements from users or BA into technical specifications.
- Keep abreast of developments in SAP and general information technology.
- Guide and oversee tasks of junior team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce Major in MIS with four to seven years of systems experience, including at least two years of analysis capacity in a Finance or HR system information environment.
- Excellent knowledge of finance/procurement processes with experience working with a finance module of a major ERP
- Broad understanding of information systems.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP S4, Successfactors , Ariba , Concur or other ERP systems
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English language skills.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and decision-making skills, coupled with the ability to establish and respond to priorities.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to motivate people in contextually conflicting circumstances.
$86,364.71- $103,170.44 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by January 21, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities