Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
SERVICE ADOPTION SPECIALIST (C1964)
Deadline: July 14, 2020
This posting represents a one-year full-time contract position (possibility of renewal).
Reporting to the Director, Digital Strategy and functionally to the Manager, Service Desk - IITS., the incumbent plays a key role in supporting the university’s digital and IT projects to drive the adoption of the collaboration and productivity tools available as part of Microsoft Office365 to enable business outcomes. He/she assists the project team in achieving the desired outcomes through the development and implementation of a robust service adoption plan.
- Develop and adjust the strategy to drive the adoption of the Office365 collaboration and productivity tools and leads the project implementation team.
- Align service and technical needs of stakeholders with usage scenarios while ensuring readiness and quality.
- Structure and lead champion and early adopter programs including daily monitoring of feedback channels and hosting regular meetings of participants; act as a service champion coaching Service Desk and technical staff to participate, document, support and accompany users
- Initiate meetings in order to guide and counsel administrative and academic stakeholders so that they can appropriate the new tools and services to solve ongoing and future challenges.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Guide and inform the development of training programs reconciling usage scenarios with Concordia’s policy and security requirements.
- Coordinate with UCS on communication and marketing strategies in support of the service adoption strategy.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency.
- Identify performance gaps, and work to develop and recommend the appropriate corrective actions.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Bachelor's degree in a field relevant to the primary responsibilities and three to four years of experience in communications, marketing, project management, or a related field.
- Certified Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist.
- Change Management Professional designation (e.g., Prosci certification) desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of the collaboration and productivity tools available as part of Microsoft Office365.
- Experience and knowledge of change-management principles and methodologies.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English and basic knowledge (Level 3) of French, spoken and written.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Experience with large-scale organizational service adoption efforts
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organizations
$ 72,677.00 – $ 86,799.00 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by July 14, 2020. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities