Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (JMSB)
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE (P1996)
Deadline: March 3, 2020
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Recruitment, the incumbent creation of a variety of marketing content on various platforms and represents the JMSB graduate programs at all related recruitment functions on a local and national level in effort to promote programs and recruit perspective students
- Implement recruitment and marketing plans and meet formalized targets in collaboration with Graduate Program Directors and Manager Marketing and Recruitment - Graduate Programs to produce content and recruit qualified students in graduate programs, both in local and international markets.
- Meet with and counsel students individually, respond to specific inquiries by e-mail or phone.
- Utilize social media tools to improve recruitment and to build relationship with students, develop new approaches for information sessions using internet capabilities; contribute to e-recruitment efforts via EzRecruit / Envoke / GrayMatter, email campaigns and online info sessions and analytical reports.
- Participate in the promotion, registration, delivery and follow-up of information sessions and recruitment activities and special tours for specific or large groups (on and off campus).
- Ensure that the web content related to recruitment for all graduate programs is up-to-date; create and improve content for the graduate program websites.
- Organize on-campus and off-campus tours, joint recruitment activities and access to University recruitment materials and initiatives in collaboration with University’s Student Recruitment Office
- Create/source content and execute projects and initiatives in close collaboration with UCS Managers, Coordinators, Communications Advisors, Members of the School of Graduate Studies Recruitment Team, Digital Content Advisors, Graphic Designers, Photographers, Videographers, Translators and subject matter experts from academic and administrative units.
- Perform other duties in support of the operation of the unit as assigned by the Manager, Marketing and Recruitment
- Bachelor's degree and two to four years of work experience in student recruitment, project management, marketing, or social media.
- Master’s degree in a related field desirable
- Knowledge of University admission policies and procedures is an asset.
- Event management and blogging experience are assets.
- Proven experience in producing engaging content for the web as well as channel-specific knowledge.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English and French in order to communicate effectively with internal and external clients, to draft correspondence, documentation and reports, and to assist in the development of promotional material and online content.
- Excellent interpersonal, relation-building, and communication skills to interact effectively with students, staff, faculty, and external contacts and to give presentations to groups of potential students
- Strong project management, problem-solving, client-focused, verbal/written communication, leadership and multitasking skills.
- Diplomatic, tactful, creative and dynamic; able to analyze a problem and take initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize work and to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to foster a positive team environment; aptitude to work in a service-oriented environment as both a member of a team and independently.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Envoke & GrayMatter is an asset
- Good knowledge (Intermediate Level) of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Availability to work outside normal operating hours; weekends and evenings
$60,338.07 – $72,067.29 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by March 3, 2020. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities