Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
EXAM COORDINATOR (P4776)
Deadline: April 7, 2020
Reporting to the Manager, Course Registration, Examinations & Academic Scheduling, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating all university examination-related activities to ensure efficient and effective operation of examinations.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries related to examinations.
- Assist in the preparation and publication of the examination schedules.
- Assist in hiring, provide training and supervise part-time invigilators to ensure that academic regulations are upheld.
- Oversee the administration of final examinations within an autonomous work environment.
- Process and approve student requests for DEF or MED notations or supplemental and replacement examinations; schedule and administer these examinations.
- Process and approve requests for: Concordia University students to write examinations at external locations and external students to write an examination at Concordia University.
- Perform other duties in support of the operation of the unit.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (two year pre-university DEC) and two to four years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English to draft correspondence and communicate effectively with students, staff and faculty; basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken French to answer general inquiries and to provide information.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Access; knowledge of the Student Information System (SIS) an asset.
- Keen attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal sensitively with students and faculty.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively organize work and set work priorities in a high volume environment under time constraints.
- Aptitude to work in a service-oriented environment as both a member of a team and independently.
- Ability to work outside normal operating hours during exams periods.
$28.87 -$34.72 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by April 7, 2020. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities