Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
ENROLMENT SERVICES, OFFICE OF STUDENT RECRUITMENT
STUDENT RECRUITMENT MARKETING OFFICER (P1577)
Deadline: February 3, 2021
This posting represents a maternity leave replacement until May 15, 2022.
Reporting to the Manager, Student Recruitment Marketing, the incumbent provides information to potential students via social media and other web-based tools. He/she acts on behalf of prospective students and applicants in collecting information and advice from departments and faculties.
- Contribute to the development of and execute various undergraduate recruitment strategies via social media and the Constituent Relationship Management system.
- Provide current, prospective and former students with general information concerning programs and offering assistance in interpreting University policies.
- Liaise and advocate on behalf of individual prospective students and applicants in collecting information and finding answers to questions.
- Coordinate with other campus Constituent Relations Management system users to ensure staff are maximizing use of the functionalities and other unit operations are harmonized.
- Monitor and maintain content and optimized performance of the Constituent Relations Management system
- Participate in recruitment events and school/CEGEP visits both on and off campus.
- Perform other duties in support of the operation of the unit.
- Bachelor’s degree and one to two years of relevant work experience in student recruitment and/or marketing/communications or a similar field
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English and French in order to inform and to communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
- Advanced knowledge of social media environments, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and WeChat.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and good knowledge (Intermediate level) of Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, relation-building, and communication skills to interact effectively with students, staff, faculty, and external contacts and to give presentations to groups of potential students and their parents.
- Aptitude to work in a service-oriented environment as both a member of a team and independently.
- Outgoing personality who thrives on working with the public.
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize work, and to meet deadlines.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Required to travel and to work flexible hours.
$61,906.86 - $73,941.04 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by February 3, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities