Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
SENIOR ADVISOR, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (C1534)
Deadline: March 11, 2021
This represents a full-time indeterminate contract.
Reporting to the Manager, Organizational Development (OD), the incumbent contributes to the development and enhancement of an organizational culture by increasing the long-term health and performance of the organization through an array of talent management programs, planned changes and interventions. He/She provides expertise in human relations and contributes to the development of people, tools and programs that will foster development of a diverse and performing workforce.
- Develop relationships with key members of the Concordia community in order to provide effective interventions, such as organizational reviews and performance strategies.
- Perform needs assessments and provide feedback to clients on plan of actions or interventions best suited for Concordia community.
- Contribute to the development of the University’s capacity to manage change: perform organizational diagnostics, promote cultural change, and support organizational transformations.
- Facilitate and coordinate the development of core competencies to support Concordia’s developmental needs.
- Design and deliver solutions for organizational development projects, including processes and tools (manuals, training, etc.) and workshops facilitation.
- Design and deliver solutions for human resource development; create networks of internal and external resources to deliver targeted interventions.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of solutions through management of resources, implementation, reporting, and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development of a performance culture by providing coaching and guidance as well as succession and workforce planning activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Human Resources, Human Relations, Organizational Development, Human Systems Intervention, Psychology, or another related field and a minimum of seven years of relevant experience in the conduct of a wide variety of OD interventions in varied organizational settings.
- Master’s degree in a related field desirable.
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation an asset.
- Six Sigma green belt designation or lean training an asset.
- Proven track record and experience in the development and implementation of complex OD strategies, organizational needs analysis, design and delivery of OD solutions, use of variety of tools, group facilitation, process review and individual coaching.
- Knowledge of principles of emotional intelligence, change management, organizational development, organizational design, process review, training, and development.
- Very good knowledge (Level 5) of spoken and written English and good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written French.
- Good knowledge (Intermediate level) of Word and PowerPoint; basic knowledge of Excel.
- Superior communication, analytical and writing skills.
- Strong strategic and creative system thinking, personal commitment and drive for results, flexibility, and leadership.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to interact with faculty, staff, and management at all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams.
$ 88,801 - $ 102,986 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by March 11, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.