Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
GRADUATE STUDENT RECRUITMENT OFFICER (P1673A)
Deadline: August 5, 2021
This posting represents a one year full-time contract position.
Reporting to the Manager, Graduate Recruitment and Marketing, the incumbent implements a marketing and recruitment plan within the approved budget for the JMSBs graduate programs in both local and international markets.
- Support the Director, Programs and the team on academic and pedagogical matters with respect to current and future educational offerings at CCE.
- In collaboration with Graduate Program Directors and Manager Graduate Recruitment and Marketing, implement recruitment plan and meet formalized targets for recruiting qualified students in all programs, both in local and international markets.
- Individually meet with and counsel students, respond to specific inquiries by e-mail or phone.
- Utilize social media tools to improve recruitment and to build relationship with students, develop new approaches for information sessions using internet capabilities. Oversee e-recruitment efforts via Graymatter email campaigns and online info sessions and produce analytical reports.
- Manage the promotion, registration, delivery and follow-up of information sessions and recruitment activities and special tours for specific or large groups (on and off campus).
- Ensure that the web content related to recruitment for all public graduate programs is up-to-date.
- Consistently review strategies, research and assess potential sources to attract and engage future students.
- Work in close collaboration with University’s Student Recruitment Office and the School of Graduate Studies to organize on-campus and off-campus tours, joint recruitment activities and access to University recruitment materials and initiatives.
- Initiate and track recruitment efforts conducted at local, national and international educational fairs, corporate information sessions, on-campus information sessions, school visits, online and traditional marketing efforts, in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies Office and through self-initiated walk-in, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Develop and manage the production of marketing and recruitment print publications (brochures, leaflets, bookmarks, banners); contribute to the development of advertisements for JMSBs graduate programs; in conjunction with UCS.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Graduate Recruitment and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field pertinent to the primary responsibilities and two to four years of work experience in student recruitment, public relations or marketing.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) spoken and written English and French, in order to communicate effectively and to draft correspondence, documentation, and reports.
- Basic knowledge of Word and good knowledge (intermediate level) of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, relation-building, and communication skills to interact effectively with students, staff, faculty, and external contacts and to give presentations to groups of potential students and their parents.
- Strong planning, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to foster a positive team environment.
- Ability to commit to extensive travels and extended time schedules.
- Aptitude to work in a service-oriented environment as both a member of a team and independently.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
$74,676.27– $89,200.55 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by August 5, 2021. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.