Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
HRIS-FIS DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
CHANGE MANAGEMENT ANALYST (C5547)
Deadline: July 8, 2019
This posting represents a contract position effective until December 21, 2021.
Reporting to the Director, HRIS/FIS Project and functionally to the Change Management Lead, the incumbent contributes to the development and delivery of change management deliverables to create the optimal conditions for reducing organizational risk and for realizing the benefits of change.
- Identify changes from an end user perspective, and work with subject matter experts during Process Reviews to preview 'to be' processes with end users.
- Work closely with University Communication Services and Training to carry out project activities to prepare employees for the transition to the new ways of working.
- Proactively establish and manage strong interpersonal relationships with project team including leadership and governance members.
- Contribute to action plans and stakeholder engagement.
- Provide an overview of the challenges of stakeholders.
- Develop content for a variety of communication (including online video vehicles, newsletters, social business vehicles, etc.) tailored for the intended audience.
- Collaborate on, manage or facilitate change workshops/meetings, including development of presentation material.
- Contribute to the evolution and management of the communications strategy and plan and manage the communications approval process, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Relations, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Human Systems Intervention, Communication, Psychology or another field relevant related to the primary responsibilities and four to seven years of practical work experience on projects of similar size and complexity.
- Experience in key areas of change management including impact analysis, management of stakeholders, developing communication for various audiences, and role alignment.
- Experience in implementing a change strategy on an ERP project and/or large business transformation in HR and/or Finance. Experience with SAP S/4 and SAP Cloud solutions desirable.
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Finance or Procurement processes.
- Experience leading / facilitating workshops and stakeholder sessions
- Very Good knowledge (Level 5) of spoken and written English in order to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills; basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken and written French.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and to interact with staff at all levels within the organization.
- Self-knowing and proven ability to work effectively in teams.
$70,835.00 - $84,599.00 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by July 8, 2019. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities