Skip to main content

Moving to Canada

The Canada Border Services Agency website provides detailed information on bringing in personal and household goods including vehicles, plants and animals, to Canada. Please consult the CBSA website for customs regulations and required documents that fit your particular situation:

Back to top

© Concordia University